Check Your Head is looking for an exceptionally organized individual passionate about education and youth activism to join our small but mighty team! If you believe in what we do and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a youth-driven non-profit organization, this opportunity might be for you.
This position reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for coordinating all aspects of planning, administering, monitoring and evaluating our education program, which includes:
• Developing workshops, educational resources, and activities
• Coordinating the delivery of educational programming
• Recruiting, training and supporting youth peer educators
• Booking and organizing workshops, presentations and events
• Driving outreach and promotion through social media, partners and community events
• Developing and implementing a monitoring and evaluation plan
• Writing funding applications and project reports
• Managing project timelines and budgets
• Fostering relationships with stakeholders
• Recruiting and supervising volunteers
• Supporting fundraising and fund-development as needed
Terms: Permanent position, 28 to 35 hours/week
Location: Vancouver, BC – based out of our office
The closing date for applications is midnight, February 5 2017.
Please email your cover letter and resume as a single PDF file (save as firstname_lastname.pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading Education Program Coordinator Position.