The Inter-Council Network (ICN)
The Inter-Council Network (ICN) is a coalition of the eight Provincial and Regional Councils for International Cooperation. These member-based Councils are committed to global social justice, and represent over 400 diverse civil society organizations from across Canada. The ICN provides a national forum in which the Councils collaborate for improved effectiveness and to identify common priorities for collective action.
The provincial and regional councils that make up the ICN:
- Alberta Council for Global Cooperation
- Association québécoise des organismes de coopération internationale
- Atlantic Council for International Cooperation
- British Columbia Council for International Cooperation
- Manitoba Council for International Cooperation
- Northern Council for Global Cooperation
- Ontario Council for International Cooperation
- Saskatchewan Council for International Cooperation
Cooperation Canada is a coalition of Canadian voluntary sector organizations working globally to achieve sustainable human development. CCIC seeks to end global poverty, and to promote social justice and human dignity for all.
Global Affairs Canada
Global Affairs Canada is Canada’s lead agency for development assistance. Global Affairs’ aim is to manage Canada’s support and resources effectively to achieve meaningful, sustainable results, and to engage in policy development in Canada and internationally, enabling Canada’s effort to realize its development objectives.