Kootenay Collaboration Network is looking for a Regional Coordinator!
The Regional Coordinator works to support the KCN Steering Committee to meets its goal: to support environmental and social justice, and create supportive alliances with those organizations that support the same goals.
This is a part time contract of roughly 30-40 hours a month. The work extends over 10 or so months of the year, usually not including July, August, and the holidays of December. The pay rate is $20 -$25 per hour depending on skills and experience.
- Event planning: co-creating events and speakers with a social and/or environmental agenda
- Communicating with the network members using a variety of platforms
- Attend and chair all Steering Committee meetings
Ideal Qualifications and Skill Sets:
- Experience with event planning and promotion.
- Experience with networking: ability to work effectively, cultivate and maintain relationships with a variety of groups, youth, volunteers, professionals, politicians and community members.
- Able to leverage social media to promote events as well as establish ongoing relational capacity.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Proven financial budgeting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- An interest in social and environmental issues.
- Access to a vehicle.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you are a good fit!
The Kootenay Collaboration Network is a chapter of BCCIC. See their website.